Industrial heavy duty stackable folding rigid metal hot dip galvanised box pallet
- Ext. Dim.
- 1330L *1120W *1125H mm
- Loading Capacity
- 1500 kg
- Hot dip galvanized
- 4 High
- Load in 40HQ
- 144 pcs
- Entry Type
- 4 Ways
- Rubber, chemical raw materials, liquid storage, etc.
- Material SPCC/ss400
- Product warranty
- 1 year
Inside Cubic Capacity
Hot-dip aluminum-zinc alloy coated
1. Transport and warehousing module2. Complete and robust supply chain solution for the tyre industry3. Sustainable and environmentally friendly
4. Can be assembled and discharged by one person only without assistant tools
5. Four (4) stacking capacity in storage
6.S pecial for transportation and storage of rubber and other liquid.
1. Surface treatment: Hot-dip aluminum-zinc alloy coated with high anti-corrosion performance & compliant with environment protect trend.
2. Can be assembled and discharged by one person only without assistant tools.
3. Three (3) stacking capacity in storage.
4. Special for transportation and storage of liquid ketchup and another foodstuff.
4 way entry allowing access for both fork and pallet trucks.
There are two latches on the front to fix the front door.
The weld corners can increase the unit strength.
Stacking Capacity: In transit:2 /Static:4
Our box pallets are used for synthetic rubber transport and storage.
Our pallet containers dedicated to rubber have been made to house the bales perfectly and benefit from features that help our customers to use them easily.
They are particularly adapted to the following industries: pharmaceutical, plastic, tyres, automotive, etc.
All four sides fold down to the ground or can be stripped off, which makes rubber bales easily removable; even the first layer.
The metal crates are fibre-free. There is no risk of contamination to spoil rubber in the mixing rooms.
Long life packaging ensures minimum demand on scarce environmental resources. Our bins are repaired and the logistics flows are managed efficiently, ensuring sustainability.